Well, today was Maddie’s first day of 2nd grade. It is really hard to believe that we have a second grader!!! She had a great first day and we, of course captured a few pics of her. Here are a few of the memorable quotes from the first day of school.
- “Where’s Maddie?“, Maya asking about noon…after realizing that her sister hadn’t been around.
- “You mean what happened between the bus trips?” Maddie’s response to her Mom’s question about her day after telling us only about the bus….
- “Don’t hold his hand“—Tracey, after finding out that a student sucks his thumb.
- “Mrs. Something.” Maddie in response to my question about the name of her Spanish teacher
- “Save the questions until the end.” Maddie telling us about her day, but not giving enough information. I guess she learned a new phase at school….